Bertom Denoiser is a noise reduction plugin designed for music and post-production.
Making these plugins takes a lot of time and research. If you want to help, please consider paying for it. You can always come back here and "purchase again" after trying it for 0$, or when updating. Thanks :)
Latest version : 2.1.0
- A simple user interface which doesn’t rely on “learning” a static noise profile.
- Fully automatable.
- Low CPU usage so it can be used on many tracks.
- Works in the time domain with zero latency.
- Very program-dependent behaviour : it's not a regular multiband expander.
- No "musical noise" (no FFT) at the cost of larger frequency bands.
- No crossovers and no phase shift when there is no reduction, in a similar way to a dynamic EQ.
- Stereo link control.
- Alternative processing modes : HF Bias & Ratio modes.
Note : If you're updating from 2.0.3 or older, and if your DAW relies on filenames to differentiate plugins, please read the user guide and the "filenames history" !
*AAX needs at least Pro Tools 10.3.5+
VST® is a trademark of Steinberg Media Technologies GmbH.
Audio Unit® is a trademark of Apple, Inc.
AAX® is a trademark of Avid, Inc.
Windows 7+ x64VST3, AAX
Windows 7+ x86 (32-bit)VST3
MacOS 10.9+ x64VST3, AAX, AU
MacOS arm64VST3, AU
Linux (Debian 10+) x64VST3
Linux (Debian 10+) i686VST3
- Windows 7+ x64VST3, AAX
- Windows 7+ x86 (32-bit)VST3
- MacOS 10.9+ x64VST3, AAX, AU
- MacOS arm64VST3, AU
- Linux (Debian 10+) x64VST3
- Linux (Debian 10+) i686VST3